Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $20 - 30 per hour
Cella is looking for a freelance Paid Media Specialist to join our client, one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, for a remote opportunity.
The Paid Media Specialist will be responsible for working with Communications partners to gain a thorough understanding of each campaign and the channels used to push each campaign. This role will execute, monitor and report on each campaign based on identified and established metrics. This person must be a collaborative partner that can take direction and run with the necessary tasks to deliver the expected results.
This role is freelance position, 20 hours per month with some fluctuation. EST or CST working hours preferred.
- Possess a clear understanding of Social advertising campaign management and optimization practices and leverages that understanding across major Social platforms including Meta (Facebook, Instagram), LinkedIn, and Twitter primarily.
- Build paid social campaigns across multiple platforms alongside the Digital Strategy owner.
- Complete paid search keyword research and develop content for search campaigns.
- Monitor the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats and channels, as well as new opportunities and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services.
- Compile data across business critical social media and website platforms and use standardized reporting templates to detail campaign performance, insights, and actionable recommendations.
- Display organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of social advertising campaigns.
- Display understanding of business concepts and client objectives in order to identify campaign enhancement and expansion opportunities.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- LinkedIn Ads Manager (2 years of experience is required)
- Facebook Ads Manager (2 years of experience is required)
- Twitter Ads Manager (2 years of experience is required)
- Campaign Management (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Paid Media (3 years of experience is required)
- Adobe Analytics (1 year of experience is preferred)
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.