Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $30 - 40 per hour
Our creative delivery team is establishing a Bench Team to cater to diverse client requirements and projects, and we are in search of a skilled Presentation Designer!
As a part of this position, your responsibilities will encompass conceptualizing and creating presentations that enable presenters to deliver engaging and effective presentations.
This role requires outstanding design judgment, applying visual storytelling, and staying educated on the latest presentation design trends,. This role is ad hoc, project-based and paid on a W2 hourly basis. This role is fully remote but requires someone in the US with flexible time-zone hours.
- Understand content and utilize best design practices to create purposeful presentations.
- Create customized PowerPoint templates/masters.
- Create engaging presentations through the application of visual storytelling.
- Apply data visualization best practices.
- Partner with internal teams to develop design concepts for high-profile programs and events.
- Act as a champion of brand standards and guidelines.
- Maintain the brands' graphic aesthetic and quality.
- Manage & execute multiple projects at once, efficiently meeting deadlines.
- Follow creative direction; seek and apply the latest presentation design thinking; work collaboratively within a group dynamic; and actively participate in any given project or team to which assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in design, advertising, or related field.
- Minimum of five years professional-level experience required.
- Portfolio with strong presentation samples required.
- Strong sense of visual aesthetics and typography.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- External agency experience preferred.
- In-house agency experience optional.
- Data visualization certifications preferred.
- Expert-level skills in Microsoft PowerPoint Proficiency with using Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- Understanding of design applications in traditional and emerging channels.
- Experience with graphics, charts, infographics, animations, hyperlinking, transitions, video, and more.
- Demonstrated creative conceptualization, design, and layout skills.
- Ability to state opinions clearly and describe visual concepts verbally.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, deadlines, and directions.
- Meticulous attention to detail, accountable for accuracy.
- Ability to work autonomously with excellent time management skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).