Job Type: Permanent
Compensation Range: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
Our client, a leader in the medical education/continuing thought leadership industry, is looking for a Stratetic Marketing Manager as they undergo a digital marketing transformation! Amazing FULLY REMOTE, direct-hire/permanent opportunity!
Ideal candidates will be influential marketing advisors- forging trusted relationships with sales, stakeholders and marketing colleauges.
- Manage marketing programs and campaigns through multiple channels including email, SMS, SEM, social and other tested channels.
- Develop strategies to foster, increase and maintain learner's engagement.
- Manage program marketing budgets, measure KPIs and optimize ROI to drive engagement and retention.
- Enable tracking across marketing activities.
- Create dashboards to measure all aspects of marketing: campaign effectiveness, funnel conversion, traffic attribution, segmentation performance, and overall marketing performance.
- Work cross-functionally to develop marketing materials and campaign assets that drive measurable engagement supported content.
- Establish strategic marketing automation programs, conversion optimizations and campaign list development.
- Execute paid social and search campaigns.
- Provide business insights and improve campaign performance through continuous agile testing across multiple channels.
- Ensure close alignment and develop a working relationship with the Strategy team.
- Help develop and implement the lead scoring & grading system and a progressive profiling strategy.
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels.
- Document and evangelize best practices and governance policies.
- Project Coordination
- Provide regular project status updates verbally at internal and client-facing check-ins or in written formats.
- Analyze project progress and when necessary, adapt scope and timelines to ensure delivery and adherence to project requirements.
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, and project implementation plans.
- Report project outcomes and assess and communicate risks to schedules.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Should have 5+ years of expeirence working within an omnichannel marketing environment.
- Must bring understanding of marketing automation (ideally working with tools like Hubspot or Marketo).
- Regulated industry experience is a plus!
- Digital Marketing
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.