Location: Sunnyvale, California
Type: Temp to Perm
Compensation Range: $35.00 - $45.00 per hour
We are helping our client find a talented Video Content Project Manager to oversee the production and implementation of appropriate third-party, UI, and hardware assets in all video, motion graphics, interactive, and print deliverables; including but not limited to TV ads, Retail Windows, website, Retail Stores, Social, and Product Videos.
To be successful in this position, you need to be comfortable working both independently and within a larger team environment, solution-oriented, highly organized, and sharply focused with a keen eye for detail. This position requires an individual who is self-motivated, adaptable, has strong communication skills, and has the tenacity to see projects through to completion.
Location: Sunnyvale, California
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $35 - 45 per hour
Work Hours: 8am to 4pm
- Own projects from beginning to end with minimal oversight.
- Participate in project kickoffs, content meetings, reviews, and other project based meetings as needed.
- Continually looks for ways to enhance productivity through process improvements, task automation, and new technology.
- Facilitate relationships between external and internal partners, ensuring up-to-date information is communicated.
- Plan, manage and track asset procurement throughout the production process to facilitate accurate and timely delivery.
- Own quality control (QC) of all assets coming from studio teams.
- Organize information quickly, at high and detailed levels.
- Solid understanding and command of project management tools.
- Accommodate rapid change and capacity to learn quickly.
- Proven effectiveness when working under pressure.
- Facilitate effective communication from one-on-one to large groups.
- Appreciate the creative process.
- Stay up to date with design and production processes.
- Track and prep deliverables for localization.
- Make sound decisions, think strategically, focus on detail, problem solve, multi-task, and have an excellent memory.
- Remain current on technology and trends in function.
- Work with global teams and adapt to cultural differences.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Manager
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Content Management Systems
- Mac OS
- Agency Experience-Global
- Digital Production
- Print Production
- Video Production
Contact from a Cella, Inc employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.