Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Type: Freelance / Contract
This is role is full-time and 100% remote.
- Assess initiatives, outlining dependencies, risks, mitigation options, tactics, timelines, resources, and costs.
- Participate in project meetings as a provider communication subject matter expert.
- Advise and work alongside leaders and key matrix partners to build optimal provider-focused strategies.
- Maintain thorough understanding of business/program goals, objectives, impacts, and processes in order to offer unique provider communication solutions.
- Develop and lead internal and external provider communications plans and tactics.
- Collaborate with internal partners such as Provider Communications team members to ensure communication development objectives are met.
- Ensure all communications and materials are consistent with brand text standards, brand and culture, and meet national and state legal and regulatory requirements.
- Manage mail list and communication review to secure required sign-offs.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Perform other duties as assigned or identified.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in health care communications or a related field.
- Broad business knowledge of the health care services industry.
- Experience developing communication plans and collaterals.
- Experience evaluating business objectives and audience's needs to develop communications plans and appropriate tactics.
- Strong project management and communication.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to connect people to work together to get things done.
- Ability to work independently and proactively, using critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
**Some sites post salary ranges based on data they gather related to similar job titles within the same area. Actual salaries may vary based on experience, region [(if remote)], contracted company, unique role expectations, etc. At Cella, we are committed to ensuring all employees are fairly compensated and take great pride in our ability to offer a total compensation package that supports all facets of employment. **