Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Under the supervision of the marketing manager for the lung center, acts as the project coordinator for the development of marketing communications programs and materials (e.g. advertising, website content, collateral, direct mail, photography).
- Handles the day-to-day marketing needs of the lung center.
- Helps to launch and maintain new patient ambassador program.
- Under the supervision of the marketing manager for the lung center, coordinates the planning and execution of quarterly consumer events.
- Under the supervision of the marketing manager for the lung center, coordinates the new physician nurture program, including production of monthly physician mailings, and e-mails.
- Performs other duties as assigned to ensure the smooth delivery of services within the Marketing Department.
Project Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree : in a related field (Required)
- 3 Years experience in a similar role. (Required)
- General Experience in health care (Preferred)
- General Experience with creative development such as graphic art and video production. (Preferred)